Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
Are there any settings for the calendar anywhere?

I notice that once you have more than one birthday, it summarizes them into "2 events" listing, when clearly there is plenty of space left to display more...

Just curious!


...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
wink
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
No,
This has been put forward as a Feature Tweak,
as i also think the orering isnt right,
or an option to select the ordering.

Curiousity Dead frown sorry.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
Yeah, there are a BUNCH more things you could do with that calendar... we've been maintaining one for our club for a year, and it's a pain.

Many of the portal sites out there (I mean other brands) use their calendar as a drawing feature, and central planning tool... so hopefully they look more at this soon. smile

(nudge nudge, wink wink)


...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
wink
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yeh I'm hoping that in the coming versions that Rick take a look at the calendar, I think that a LOT can be done with it and can't wait to see what spins he has in store...

I'd like to see Daily/Weekly reoccouring, ability to choose the beginning day of the week (Sat, Sun, Mon mainly)...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)