|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
member
|
|
member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120 |
Are there any settings for the calendar anywhere?
I notice that once you have more than one birthday, it summarizes them into "2 events" listing, when clearly there is plenty of space left to display more...
Just curious!
...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
No, This has been put forward as a Feature Tweak, as i also think the orering isnt right, or an option to select the ordering. Curiousity Dead  sorry.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120
member
|
|
member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 120 |
Yeah, there are a BUNCH more things you could do with that calendar... we've been maintaining one for our club for a year, and it's a pain. Many of the portal sites out there (I mean other brands) use their calendar as a drawing feature, and central planning tool... so hopefully they look more at this soon.  (nudge nudge, wink wink)
...usin' da classic UBB, since the beginning of time.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Yeh I'm hoping that in the coming versions that Rick take a look at the calendar, I think that a LOT can be done with it and can't wait to see what spins he has in store...
I'd like to see Daily/Weekly reoccouring, ability to choose the beginning day of the week (Sat, Sun, Mon mainly)...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
381
guests, and
101
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|