Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#183421 04/28/2007 5:59 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
M
mag
Offline
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
I am not knowledgeable on these things.

How can I:
1. Make a new post island from all forum on my Homepage (html only) which is not php enabled? I tried to make a post island using the external instructions and they didn't work.
2. How can I place the 'who's on online' and 'new members' above the footer instead of on the side?

Thanks.

mag #183428 04/28/2007 6:54 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by mag
1. Make a new post island from all forum on my Homepage (html only) which is not php enabled? I tried to make a post island using the external instructions and they didn't work.
I'm not sure you really can, short of using SSI, but that woudln't just be html only, it'd be shtm/shtml.

Originally Posted by mag
2. How can I place the 'who's on online' and 'new members' above the footer instead of on the side?
Theres a post around here where Rick posted exactly how he uses external islands on his site to accomplish just this.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #183440 04/28/2007 7:54 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
M
mag
Offline
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
Thank you for the response.

I will search again. I must have missed it the first time.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)