Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#183448 04/28/2007 10:38 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 47
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 47
I just changed the rules on my site and realized that the feature we had for forcing members to read updated rules does not exist. Or I am overlooking it.

If not.. This is a huge tool that we had in UBB 6 that we could definitely use in 7.

thanks
Mike


Mike Wilson
Bowl-Tech Inc.
http://www.bowltech.com
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by MikeBTech
I just changed the rules on my site and realized that the feature we had for forcing members to read updated rules does not exist. Or I am overlooking it.
It's not in 7.0 or 7.1.x, it is however coming back in 7.2 (according to the current changelog).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 47
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 47
That would be Awesome !!!


Thanks folks


Mike


Mike Wilson
Bowl-Tech Inc.
http://www.bowltech.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)