Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#183804 05/04/2007 12:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
Hi I am getting this error message when I try (or anyone tries) to register on my message boards.

"All of the required fields are not filled in."

I have filled in all the required fields.

Do I need to change a setting? Thanks Aspen


I am green as grass and appreciate any help.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
bump


I am green as grass and appreciate any help.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
What version are you running? Can you give me a link to your forums so we can see the required fields?

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38


I am green as grass and appreciate any help.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Ok, that's a bug in 7.0.2. When the birthday is listed as either a required or optional field it makes it required. Same as the show birthday in calendar or profile.

If you can't upgrade at the moment, removing those 2 fields should fix it.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
How do I remove the two fields. I unchecked the show birthday and show age with birthday on calendar. It is still not working. Aspen


I am green as grass and appreciate any help.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38
Never mind that last post. Thank you very much for your help. I just forgot to check the agreement. It works fine now. You are awesome Rick. Aspen


I am green as grass and appreciate any help.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You can have one or the other required, but not both, you don't have to have them both removed to subvert this error.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)