Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#184214 05/13/2007 1:58 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 111
member
member
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 111
The board has been running fine on the newer version 7, until the other day when the hard drive filled up (long story).

I moved the board to a different drive, made sure all the correct access rights were given and such, but I'm having sporadic link problems and now if you go into a forum and go into a topic and then go back to the forum list ALL topics are now marked as read to where before it didn't mark them as read until after you went into the topic.

Any ideas?

Fred

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 111
member
member
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 111
Hmm, maybe I found it.

I went into the control panel and changed every drive location, but going into the config file itself I found several references to the old drive location, one being sessions. I manually changed this and it looks to be working (yellow lights).

I'll continue to watch for link issues.

Is there a place in the control panel that sets the session drive location? Or is this something that should be added?

Thanks,
Fred


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)