Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#184591 05/22/2007 11:28 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 145
member
member
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 145
Is there a way I can go into the FAQ questions and answers and update them?

There are some features I don't need to use and therefore, the question/answer section(s) need to be deleted and others added that are not there.

I wish there was a moderators training manual I could copy and paste into my moderators training forum but looks like I'll need to type most instructions for their training.

Would like to know if I can change the FAQ from the cp or if I need to go into a php file from Dreamweaver.

Thanks.


[Linked Image from shorthandclasses.com]
Trixie #184594 05/23/2007 12:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
All text strings, including all data in the FAQ, are "wordletalized" and contained within the language system, you can edit this file directly (in notepad or another text editor) or via the language editor in the control panel.

The file:
languages/english/faq.php

The language file:
Control Panel -> Languages -> Language Editor Tab -> Choose "faq.php" from the dropdown.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #184922 05/27/2007 6:58 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 145
member
member
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 145
Very helpful and it worked! Thanks much.


[Linked Image from shorthandclasses.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)