Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#184756 05/25/2007 5:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
How do you control the color at the very bottom of a post, behind the post buttons?

For example, here I've got a lightly shaded post area, but the are behind the buttons is white. I'd like to make it the same color as the posting window.

[Linked Image from ctfisherman.com]

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Should be the background properties of the ".post-buttons" class.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Mmm, no matter what I try I still get the white space along the bottom of the post. I'm able to change the background of the buttons fine. Could one of my other classes be effecting it?

Here's my .post-buttons properties if that helps:
border: 1px solid #238e23;
padding-top: 2px;
padding-bottom: 2px;
padding-left: 2px;
padding-right: 2px;
font-size: 9pt;
font-weight: bold;
background: #F7F7F7 url('/pics/header_grad.gif');

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
try adding

font-color: white

just for a try and see, but yes more than likely there is a class effecting what your trying to archive.

It can be frustrating at times.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Thanks Mark. Just tried it. No effect.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
If your style sheet is live send me a link, pm or post it?

Sorry Mitch, i have to sleep. zzzzzz

Last edited by Mark S; 05/25/2007 9:40 PM. Reason: the importance of sleep

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
I PM'd you, thanks for your help.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
will have a quick look


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
OH, THAT white line... (sorry i'm on a bright LCD monitor most of the day and it just kinda blended); edit .post-options


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Yeah, it is kind of subtle, thanks. I'll check out .post-options.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)