Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#186158 06/09/2007 1:44 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD
Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
A dark theme with a little Doom thrown in.

Preview: Here

Notes:

If you want that header on top, just have this:

Code
<div id="sd_doom">
<a href="http://www.sirdude.com/ubbt71x/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm">
<div id="sd_hdr" class="header_graphic"></div>
</a>
</div>

in your HTML includes, Default Header somewhere at the top wink

i included the red.zip, if you wanted to use some of the general icons. but not required.
Attachments
442-sd.DarkDoom_with_wrapper.txt (12.55 KB, 881 downloads)
443-red.zip (15.31 KB, 352 downloads)
444-doom.jpg

SD #186164 06/09/2007 2:02 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Excellent, looks Blood Red wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Rick #186166 06/09/2007 2:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
member
member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
Nice.

smile

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD
Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
oops, that's a *cough*never mind*cough*

i can post it over at ubbdev wink

SD #186170 06/09/2007 2:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
member
member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
Heh Heh...I edited the post cos I'll just add it to the header.

smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Thanks smile

Ian #186208 06/09/2007 7:42 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I like it!


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)