Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#172485 01/05/2007 7:38 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Hello
Just imported from 6.7.2 classic to latest threads.

However, when I click o a thread with a poll

a) the quesions are all visible in individual poll 'blocks'
b) they are all dated 01/01/70

Any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
d.

Last edited by driv; 01/05/2007 7:38 PM.
driv #186379 06/12/2007 2:05 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
One of my imported polls shows:
12/31/69

Mitch P. #186380 06/12/2007 2:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Could be that the poll had an improper value for the date on the data that was pulled over (either currupted or malformed)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #186436 06/12/2007 3:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
No, it means that they didn't have a specified start date. I however have no idea how Mitch managed to get negative unix time

Ian Spence #186469 06/12/2007 7:45 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by Ian Spence
I however have no idea how Mitch managed to get negative unix time
That is quite a feat...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #186476 06/12/2007 8:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Maybe the girls in the poll threw off the clock. smile

http://www.ctfisherman.com/ubbthrea...amp;Number=823163&page=0&fpart=1


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)