Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#187170 06/16/2007 7:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
I spend more time reading and posting here than I do on my own site, but I spend time here to improve my site that I don't spend much time on so I spend more time reading and posting here than I do on my own site..........STOP! crazy

Anyone find the same or is it just me? cry

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
I'm not too sure where my time is going right now.

ScriptKeeper #187199 06/16/2007 10:45 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
I spend more time reading and posting here than I do on my own site, but I spend time here to improve my site that I don't spend much time on so I spend more time reading and posting here than I do on my own site..........STOP! crazy

Anyone find the same or is it just me? cry


That made my eyes cross! smile I seem to be spending more time here these days too.

Rose #187212 06/17/2007 12:04 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
My server is still down, so I spend most of my time here (though I do that anyway) and doing private development...

The more work I have the less you see me here; you'll notice when I'm just taking a break or when I'm bored and have nothing to do (like now lol)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #187253 06/17/2007 4:18 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
I used to spend a LOT of time here when the site I admin was in trouble and I had to do repairs and updates to get it functional again as they did not have any backups.

Now the site gets backed up every day by script.

Then was away for a couple months. Back a bit more now, but busy as heck at work so don't have as much time as I used to for posting here.

ntdoc #187255 06/17/2007 5:08 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Since I upgraded to threads, I spend a lot more time here trying to pick up on the day to day issues other users have; and to join in the banter of course wink

driv #187260 06/17/2007 7:03 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I visit very rarely. (lol)

I think the diffrence now and when i was with classic
was the old forums were crap.
I couldnt see people having a laugh, it was all too serious at time. UBBDEV or what ever i just got lost there under classic.

But getting a news letter about the new V7 brought me back.
And for me being around from its first 7.0 showing kinda
helps me to help others too, as the version go up.

So this time i feel i can help people.

I'm seeing these forums as a refreshing change,
as i have put so much time and money in to my own community
i'm worn out, and this place gets me thinking again lol.

Good banter between members and helping others
keeps me around wink

So at the moment More time Here as its refreshing wink
And Gizmo has most of the answers lol...


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #187266 06/17/2007 7:15 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I still think ubbthreads.com should be the main domain, rather than ubbcentral.com mind.....

Ian #187267 06/17/2007 7:16 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
yeh i type it in twice too lol...


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #187280 06/17/2007 8:37 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yeh, we all know the place just wouldn't be the same without my banter, commedy, spam... You know you'd all secretly miss me :X


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #187313 06/17/2007 10:43 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Oddly enough, I find myself here more than my own site as well laugh

Rick #187315 06/17/2007 10:46 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
gosh !!


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #187318 06/17/2007 10:50 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
It's funny how much sarcasm can be injected into a single word.

Such as, for example.... 'gosh' wink

driv #187329 06/17/2007 11:13 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
LOL driv - EXACTLY my thoughts. laugh Well done, Mark! smile

Rose #187405 06/17/2007 5:24 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
eh?

Ian #187419 06/17/2007 6:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
your too drunk to understand lol


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Rick #187443 06/17/2007 8:24 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by Rick
Oddly enough, I find myself here more than my own site as well laugh
yup

:gasp:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189114 06/28/2007 12:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Well I just realized how much I am on here because I'm now trying to use beta features on my board that aren't even there yet. cry

ScriptKeeper #189115 06/28/2007 12:27 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
LOL sk .. me too! Especially the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" button.

I'm glad it's not just me. smile

Rose #189118 06/28/2007 12:30 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
That's exactly what I was talking about - Switch to Full Reply Screen. How have we manged so long without it? laugh

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
bleh, i coded up a fancy smanchy firefox extension for all the ubbcode shortcuts specific to my board and 'switch to full reply' comes along and i don't use the extension anymore, because the new ubbthreads switch is soooo nice!

[Linked Image from sirdude.com]


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I use video embedding all the time, but it got pushed back to a future release; so thats what mods are for :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
SD #189172 06/28/2007 7:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Was it you, mark, glider or Ian who was outside my window all night with this face?
[Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com]


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189176 06/28/2007 7:53 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Not me i'm always happy lol


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #189179 06/28/2007 8:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
I was drinking last night. Not enough to stare through your window though wink

gliderdad #189192 06/28/2007 8:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
<snicker> wonder who it was... I did email an ex gf, but I doubt her wife allows her out of the house :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189206 06/29/2007 12:07 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
I doubt her wife

Now that sounds like a liberal marriage not allowed in most States.

gliderdad #189210 06/29/2007 12:45 AM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by gliderdad
I was drinking last night. Not enough to stare through your window though wink
[Linked Image from blehnet.com]

ntdoc #189213 06/29/2007 12:50 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by ntdoc
Now that sounds like a liberal marriage not allowed in most States.
Is here now, and in several others.



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189228 06/29/2007 3:09 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Was it you, mark, glider or Ian who was outside my window all night with this face?
[Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com][Linked Image from sirdude.com]


Probably me - as that is almost a spitting image of me at the moment LOL

Ian #189230 06/29/2007 3:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
:snicker: somehow that doesn't really suprise me wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Ian #189231 06/29/2007 3:12 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Smile Ian

gliderdad #189237 06/29/2007 3:19 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
not a good month LOL

not easy when you are considering divorcing the wife, having been away from her and my two young children for the last 6 months frown

Ian #189238 06/29/2007 3:21 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Sorry to hear that man. I know about the divorce thing as mine was finalized last month. Keep your head up, things will get better ;)Sorry you been away from the kids too

Last edited by gliderdad; 06/29/2007 3:21 AM.
Ian #189252 06/29/2007 7:16 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
Originally Posted by Ian
not a good month LOL

not easy when you are considering divorcing the wife, having been away from her and my two young children for the last 6 months frown


Awww Ian .. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's one of those things that seems to put people down for a long time too. Hope that doesn't happen for you. frown

Rose #189261 06/29/2007 10:34 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
consider consmidder; I've been considering that route since this whole ordeal started... The later is the reason for sticking in there...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189312 06/29/2007 7:37 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Chin up fella you have friends around the world
and on here too wink

You can reject gizmo as he's optional smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #189327 06/29/2007 9:26 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I'm not optional frown... One gizmo comes with every ubb license!


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189336 06/29/2007 11:44 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
Originally Posted by Gizmo
I'm not optional frown... One gizmo comes with every ubb license!


Is Rick aware of this? smile

Rose #189339 06/30/2007 12:00 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Just read the fine print of your License, roflmao

gliderdad #189340 06/30/2007 12:01 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
There is a Gizzy clause

gliderdad #189342 06/30/2007 1:18 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
So is that Careware or GizzyWare ?

gliderdad #189343 06/30/2007 1:20 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by gliderdad
Just read the fine print of your License, roflmao
:nod:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189344 06/30/2007 1:21 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
That's GizzyIssyHeresyWaresey


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189348 06/30/2007 1:33 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Who knows, it might be in there. I rarely read everyones legal fine print. Not like you have much choice if you want to use the software.

gliderdad #189361 06/30/2007 9:35 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Originally Posted by Mark S
You can reject gizmo as he's optional smile
Originally Posted by gliderdad
There is a Gizzy clause
Dam Sorry bud frown


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #189418 06/30/2007 7:41 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
<snicker> I'm Gizzy Clause wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189735 07/02/2007 7:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I'm scared. eek


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You're just scared to find me on your couch at 3am eating all your cookies and drinking your milk out of the jug...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189759 07/02/2007 8:59 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I have a couch but no cookies and no milk. I don't cook, there's no food.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You poor deprived man...

I cook, so the fridge is fully stocked; as is the outdoor freezer, but it's full of steak, ribs, pork, chicken...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189781 07/03/2007 4:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
I can cook some, but the wife is so much better than I am. In fact she is a darn good cook.

I'm up 40+ Lbs to show for it crazy

ntdoc #189791 07/03/2007 5:03 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I cook probably 90% of what we eat... the other 10% is going out lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189814 07/03/2007 7:44 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
So you cook salad as well? Ugh! sick

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
maybe he adds sliced egg to his salad's wink

Ian #189838 07/03/2007 3:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
So you cook salad as well? Ugh! sick
That's not cooking...

Cooking is spending half the day in the kitchen prepairing thanks giving meals, such as a honey baked ham, home made mashed potatoes, home made 5 cheese mac and cheese, etc...

I'd never call prepairing a salad "cooking"...

Originally Posted by Ian
maybe he adds sliced egg to his salad's wink
I do, and bacon bits, and sunflower seeds


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189851 07/03/2007 5:18 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I don't like cooking. I mean totally seriously from the bottom of my heart DO NOT LIKE cooking. Which is rather inconvenient at times being a single guy.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
I know where you're coming from. 1 hour to prepare, all those pots to clean and it's "gone in 60 seconds". frown

Surely NASA must have come up with something more convenient by now.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
They did - TV Dinners wink Some are getting almost edible and healthy now.

As a single guy I used to eat out a lot - became a regular at a local outback steakhouse and they took care of me. When I ate at home (and that was often too) I cooked meals I could either eat over several days (chicken and rice) or something quick like sandwiches.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
That's exactly what I was talking about - Switch to Full Reply Screen. How have we manged so long without it? laugh


We didn't... it was a feature of ubb.classic for quite a while wink


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
AllenAyres #189878 07/03/2007 6:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I can cook a nice 'beans on toast' laugh

Ian #189879 07/03/2007 6:52 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Time for me to reheat some leftover porkchops. You guys are making me hungry.

Harold #189880 07/03/2007 6:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I'm off to bed - night all smile

Ian #189892 07/03/2007 9:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Once made 3Lbs of spicy hot chicken and took it to a party. No one would eat it. They said it was too hot, so I took it back home and ate all of it the next day for lunch and dinner.

ntdoc #189900 07/04/2007 12:57 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You all need to move to OR and have your Gizzy cook for you...

Single, I cooked all the time for myself; and friends...
Married, I still cook all the time for myself; and friends... wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)