Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
I go to the control panel, and try to upload a news image. After I send my new image I will taken back to the 'Forum Images' tab and not to the News Image tab.

If I try to delete a News Image I get the following error:


Warning: opendir(/home/.../ubb7/news/default) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/.../ubb7/admin/doeditnewsimages.php on line 58

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/.../ubb7/admin/doeditnewsimages.php on line 60

It looks like there is a /images missing in the path in doeditnewsimages.php

/Edit: open /admin/doeditnewsimages.php
Change line 58 from:

$dir = opendir("{$config['FULL_PATH']}/{$style_array['news']}");

to:

$dir = opendir("{$config['FULL_PATH']}/images/{$style_array['news']}");


Last edited by Rick; 07/26/2006 12:07 PM.

my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Zarzal #1958 07/26/2006 12:07 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Thanks Zarzal. All fixed for b2.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)