Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#190203 07/06/2007 12:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 9
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 9
How do I delete specific posts? I see that I can go in and do each one manually - through the board itself, not the control panel - but isn't there an easier way?

Also, when I do do it that way, the thread count goes to some super high number. I just did it, for example on this page http://www.horizonsk8school.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=14&page=1 and you can see my thread/post count is at 4294967295 even though there are no topics since I deleted them all.

So, I guess I have two questions: How do I delete posts (I used to do this with an earlier version [?] of this software using 'move topics' and 'prune topics' in the CP, but when I try that now, 'no topics' are ever found) and how do I fix that thread/post count thing?

petiole #190204 07/06/2007 12:57 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
The large numbers has been seen before?
And i'm not sure if it was resolved, you may want to check the bugs forum.

I think also there was an issue with the prune topics too.

Either look in the bugs forum or check the change log
as rick posts if bugs have been fixed wink

Sorry not much help, but a little help lol wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
petiole #192193 07/20/2007 8:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 89
P
journeyman
journeyman
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 89
Originally Posted by petiole
How do I delete specific posts? I see that I can go in and do each one manually - through the board itself, not the control panel - but isn't there an easier way?

Also, when I do do it that way, the thread count goes to some super high number. I just did it, for example on this page http://www.horizonsk8school.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=14&page=1 and you can see my thread/post count is at 4294967295 even though there are no topics since I deleted them all.
Ditto -- I just got the same "4294967295" thread/post count when I deleted the first and only post in a new forum. Subsequently, I made a new post but the "4294967295" persists. I'll post in BUGS forum.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)