|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128
member
|
|
member
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128 |
I don't see any stock avatars, icons or images such as the smiley faces. It seems like I remember these being preloaded on previous versions. Did I do something wrong on the install?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
hmm, make sure that you've uploaded all of the subdirectories under the images folder.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Believe it or not, I've actually seen people go into each subdirectory and upload the individual images into the base /images directory... I heard the comment "thees so many duplicate files" to which I had to reply "you're doing WHAT?"
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|