Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#192790 07/25/2007 6:09 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Sorry, not a UBBT site but still quite a busy big site for Personal Water Crafts

http://www.pwctoday.com/forums.php


ntdoc #192791 07/25/2007 7:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
I think they could do something about the users logged in last 24 hours taking up half a page. Other than that it is nice.

Harold #192815 07/25/2007 12:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I think it's incredibly poor taste and at the same time very telling when the "yay me! look at my ePeen" area of the page is as large as or larger than the content.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
[Linked Image]






====> water craft site






go get em! wink

SD #192828 07/25/2007 5:16 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Well after I get some sleep maybe I'll start working on a list of BBS sites. Some have some great content, can't help whom they've chosen to go with for the board though.

ntdoc #192840 07/25/2007 7:20 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I wasn't picking on that site in particular. I mean ANY site with a larger ePeen area than content area is not one that I'll spend any time on. Period. It shows me right up front what is most important to them.

And don't blame the board manufacturer. You can turn that crap off. You can set it to be less than the last 24 hours. You HAVE to work at it make your board look that craptastic. It didn't come that way.

Again, it shows me what the site owner values most.

That is for people running our stuff too. I'm equal opportunity in that fashion. smile


So, lemme change the subject. You guys in the UK ok? Is the creek still rising?


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Here I thought I was in the Community Links section, was about to make the comment "I thought this was for UBB only sites?" lol; had to do a double take...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #192854 07/25/2007 7:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
I'm just popping back in here to announce that I had to google "epeen" tongue

Harold #192859 07/25/2007 7:55 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
For people like Harold: define:epeen

wink... Not often that I get to pick on harold hehe

Last edited by Gizmo; 07/25/2007 7:56 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #192866 07/25/2007 8:35 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
hrm.. here i was using 'eWeenie'. damn, i'm sooooo 2006 [Linked Image from sirdude.com]

SD #192872 07/25/2007 10:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
I just spent the evening back in 1947 looking for a six volt battery for a CJ2A. For what an expensive Optima costs, I'll go ahead and update everything to 12 volt.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)