Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#192953 07/26/2007 4:53 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally posted in the Spot Light forum but since that one is not very interactive I thought I would post here instead.



Here is a very small list of sites that are running UBBT
Some require registration to even view forum list, others may be private. List was derived from Google and is
only a VERY SMALL sampling of sites.
Each site was live at the time of this posting 2007-07-27

As I have time I may update this list.

7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1.1 Music Player http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Black Sabbath Online http://www.black-sabbath.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Just Plain Folks Music Organization http://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0 Emma Bunton Official http://www.emmabuntonofficial.com/messageBoards/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0RC1 Gareth Gates http://www.garethgates.com/messageBoard/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Pagan Nation http://pagannation.com/ubbthreads.php
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 PraiseCafe http://www.praisecafe.org/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 The Byzantine Forum http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Club Adventist Forum and Chat Rooms http://www.clubadventist.org/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Antique Automobile Club of America http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 First Generation Monte Carlo Club http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Cessna 150 - 152 Club http://www.cessna150152.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Diesel Ram Forums http://www.dieselram.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Galactic Empire Network http://www.galacticempire.net/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 N! Prime http://www.nprime.net/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 haroldandrews http://www.forum.haroldandrews.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 BellaOnline - The Voice of Women http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 ND Shock Watch - Damage Prevention http://www.shockwatch.com/portal/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 NotNaked http://www.notnaked.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Justin Long Online http://www.justinlong.net/ubbthreads7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 A Gardener's Forum http://www.agardenersforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Marz.org http://marz.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Timber Framers Guild http://www.tfguild.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 ND Flamingo World http://www.flamingoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1b5 Hair Tell http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Gangster BB http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 MrsSurvival http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Mates Up-Over Pub http://www.matesupover.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 VFDC http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Elite Web Gamers http://www.elitewebgamers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Bloodmoon Guild http://www.bloodmoonguild.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Last Day of Work http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 SimHQ Forums http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1.1 Emuversal http://www.bannister.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Poker Pro Labs http://www.pplabs.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2B1 UBB Developers https://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Audio Talkback http://www.audiotalkback.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Audiotoolers http://www.audiotoolers.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Underground News http://www.undergroundnews.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Multimedia Fusion 2 http://www.clickteam.com/epicenter/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1.1 Electronic World Network http://www.ewnet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Distributed Computing http://www.cse.scitech.ac.uk/disco/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1b5 KiXtart Scripting http://www.kixtart.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology http://forums.iubmb.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Asperger Info http://www.aspergerinfo.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Aus-City Group Forums http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 ebme forums http://www.ebme.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Arts & Healing Network http://artheals.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 MT Chat http://www.mtchat.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/27/2007 UBBT 7.2 GliderCentral http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1 Texas Fishing Forum http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Cascade Climbers http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 BowlingFans http://www.bowlingcommunity.com/b/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Sniper's Hide http://www.snipershide.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Outdoor King http://www.outdoorking.com.au/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 NonTradLaw http://www.nontradlaw.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.2 Henderson Chatter http://www.hendersonmn.com/chatter/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1b5 Asia Web Direct http://forum.asiawebdirect.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.0.2 Sahara forums http://www.sahara.it/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Warning: These sites may or may not be suitable for viewing by minors
NSFW - Not Safe For Work (or home for some)
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1.1 Freaks Sports and Gambling http://www.freaksforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1b5 Gender Life Forum http://www.genderlife.com/forum/
7/26/2007 UBBT 7.1.1 Afraid To Ask Board http://www.afraidtoask.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm


ntdoc #192955 07/26/2007 6:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I was wondering what happened to that last post.
What search string did you use?

driv #192978 07/26/2007 8:25 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Might I sugguest that instead of posting the url seperate from the site name that you use the url tag, it'll make the posting look much more smooth


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #192989 07/26/2007 9:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Well I actually have it in Excel and in Categories. This was just a test example.

driv #192990 07/26/2007 9:59 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by driv
What search string did you use?

Search for sites running UBBT

ntdoc #193010 07/27/2007 12:31 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
you know, that won't nessessarily snag those with se friendly urls; which would be ubb/cfrm


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193014 07/27/2007 12:41 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Hows about:
inurl:ubbthreads.php +cfrm


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193015 07/27/2007 12:44 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Oddly enough...

inurl:ubbthreads.php +ubb +cfrm
Returns: 16,700

inurl:ubbthreads.php +cfrm
Returns: 16,900

Note that, if you where to search:
inurl:ubbthreads.php

You would return ubbthreads versions prior to 7


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193016 07/27/2007 12:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
The interesting thing about your list, it has 2 of my sites, several of my clients sites, and several of the sites i visit regularly lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193024 07/27/2007 1:27 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Note that, if you where to search:
inurl:ubbthreads.php

You would return ubbthreads versions prior to 7


It would also list a lot of pages from the same site, you have to find a unique url for the forums. I did it at ubbdev, gotta find the topic again smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
well allen, thats why i put this one too:
inurl:ubbthreads.php +ubb +cfrm

Should show 1 url per site


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
lol @ this one in the list Clicky

Gizmo #193030 07/27/2007 3:16 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Well yes there can be dupes but Google actually did not list many in the first few pages. This is not a scientific method of locating UBB Sites, just a small idea of gathering some. Didn't realize just how many there are and that doesn't include all the other BBS types that are not UBB

As an example if you do this search it will be like about 790,000 links but only 3 pages as Google suppresses the dupes.

intitle:ubbthreads

ntdoc #193031 07/27/2007 3:21 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
ubbthreads is always in the title?

Last edited by Gizmo; 07/27/2007 3:22 AM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193032 07/27/2007 3:25 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
i have many clients who set their own title; plus the title tht's on the cfrm is ubb.threads; I liked your previous method, with some tweaking (hence my prior post)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193033 07/27/2007 3:49 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Was just showing that regardless of your search Google will attempt to remove the duplicates, not that it was a good search method.

ntdoc #193034 07/27/2007 3:54 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
ahh, yeh true..

i actually don't like google doing this; it assumes links are duplicates... set the title element on your forums manually, every link (reguardless of content) will show as a dupliate and will be hidden (once indexed); t'is crazy...

I actually am waiting for a crawl purge to fix some links in my articles script


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #193051 07/27/2007 7:34 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Oh well, I know that I'm showing my ignorance but I wasn't aware of inurl: very handy, thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)