Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#194721 08/20/2007 4:13 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
Is there a TeamSpeak gadget that can be used in UltimateBB to show active channels? I run TeamSpeak on a PC at an IP address and not on the same server as the site. There is a WordPress widget that does this but it assumes you are running TeamSpeak at the same site and disallows configuration of a server elsewhere EVEN IF you have paid for the licenses.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
In short; not that I know about... I know there was a request for a mod over at ubbdev but I don't know anyone who runs teamspeak to be able to see how it works to do such a thing..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #194788 08/21/2007 2:18 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
Checkeroo.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)