Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#199800 10/23/2007 4:47 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
First off I just want to say as a long time user and modifier of UBBTHreads 5x-6.x I am really pleased with the direction that the board has gone. My upgrade to 7.2.2 was virtually flawless and my board in the 6 years it has been up has been hacked(by me),broke and rehacked without EVER doing a fresh install between upgrades. I spent many hours on it and then at v6.2 I let it stay dormant unchanged until security reasons forced me to upgrade. Awesome Job on this software! Enough rambling.....

I am having problems with the Teaser Forums displaying. I have 2 Subforums that are in under my Pirates of The Carribbean Forum(ESG War Room & Officers Club) that are only available to special groups but I want those Sub Forums to show but not be readable (or writeable) to the world. I have checked the Teaser Forum option when I created the two sub forums but they still wont display to anyone not in the two special groups? Can you explain how these should work please?

Last edited by ChAoS; 10/23/2007 6:36 AM.

Emerald Forest Gaming Community
ChAoS #199816 10/23/2007 9:35 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
hmmm, teaser forums as subforums may be buggy. I've only seen them as main forums. I know they've done some work for this for 7.3

Got a link so we can see what's (not) happening?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)