Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
I would like to insert some new posts in my message board from my CMS System.
I can search for the insert statement analyzing the tables of the UBB but I would like to know if there is some ready made sql script for this task.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Theres an RSS Feed Poster at UBBDev, if your CMS allows output of news via RSS Feeds... I read in RSS Feeds at both UGN and EWG (see my signature) for news.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
Thank you for posting Gizmo!
I don't need to insert the content via RSS.
I want to post the articles in the Message Board so there can be discussions about them.

I need the insert statetement to create a new post in the UBB.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
There are several tables to update. You can have a look at the RSS feed to post code at ubbdev so see what's needed to add a post. (or /scripts/addpost.inc.php)

Last edited by blaaskaak; 11/08/2007 8:55 AM.

[Linked Image from siemons.org]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)