|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99 |
I've successfully installed and begun to configure my board. Then, my first post gives me the following error:
"The host from which you are accessing the board is not recognized as a valid host. This is more than likely related to a firewall issue that is blocking the referer variable. Check your firewall settings and try again."
Anyone see this before?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
yes.. do you have a referrer check ? Primary settings.. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Yeh, the fix is: 1. Add all hosts users can access your forum FROM to the referrer area. 2. Disable the referrer check.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
actually, i ENABLE it when i have the hosts right 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99 |
Yeh, the fix is: 1. Add all hosts users can access your forum FROM to the referrer area. 2. Disable the referrer check. So, I think that this is a joke, but in my ignorance I'm not sure. If it is a joke, and IF I get the joke (and I think I do), it is wicked funny. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
lol I meant to say "the fix is EITHER" :x... Oops hehe...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|