Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#201167 11/12/2007 12:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Greetings,
I did a search on the subject and could not find anything that was similar to the problem that I was having. I made an attempt to upgrade to the version 7 and now i am receiving the following message. SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query:

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Last edited by missjada; 11/12/2007 12:19 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Is there anything else to the error, or is that the complete message? If that's it, then it seems to be completely missing the query itself.

What version are you upgrading from?

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT COUNT(*), SUM(B_Topic) FROM w3t_Posts WHERE ( (B_Posted > 1191149392 AND B_Posted <> 4294967295) OR (B_Posted = 4294967295 AND B_Sticky > 1191149392) ) AND B_Approved = 'yes' AND B_Board = 'websites'
SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT COUNT(*), SUM(B_Topic) FROM w3t_Posts WHERE ( (B_Posted > 1190663031 AND B_Posted <> 4294967295) OR (B_Posted = 4294967295 AND B_Sticky > 1190663031) ) AND B_Approved = 'yes' AND B_Board = 'personal'


That is the error message that I am receiving and I am upgrading from 6.0.2

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
The upgrade should take palce from either:
UBB.threads 6.5.x
UBB.classic 6.7.x
Your 6.02 install (don't know if you had classic or threads) should be upgraded first to either one of above version (which are available for download in the members area) before the upgrade to the 7.x series.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
I'm pretty sure that all of the upgrade docs in every location all state UBB.T6.5.x or UBB.C6.7.x as the only real requirement as well...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)