Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Hop To
3 Images
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Ford SDX F-750 Excursion Dually

What Global Warming?

This truck gets about 7 MPG and seats ~15.
10 Comments
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Someone said TRUCKS?!?!


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
surely a truck is something hauls goods?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
The seats fold down - you can haul a lot of lumber in there if you wanted too smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
not as much fun as a dumper truck though grin

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Originally Posted by AllenAyres
Someone said TRUCKS?!?!
I confess, 'twas me. grin

US trucks = UK vans, US big rigs(?) = UK trucks but UK pick-up trucks are vans with open backs. ?????confusing?????

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
This is probably considered more an SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) since the bed is enclosed... let me post an actual truck that probably gets less gas mileage wink


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
Originally Posted by AllenAyres
Someone said TRUCKS?!?!
I confess, 'twas me. grin

US trucks = UK vans, US big rigs(?) = UK trucks but UK pick-up trucks are vans with open backs. ?????confusing?????


These yanks always exaggerate everything wink

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3
Yank and you guys say we have issues. I thought the original excursion was big thats a nice coustom job.

Last edited by Crash; 12/08/2007 4:49 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 287
It's an SUV alright. Severely Unnecessary Vehicle. Also known as a MEV - Male Enhancement Vehicle. The only flaw in that one is the chick driving it. Ohhhh noooo!


Ford diesel master technician by day...
Webmaster by night! cool
FordDoctorsDTS.com running UBB Threads 7.5.4.2p2
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 112
Sysop
Sysop
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 112
that is one crazy truck, where was that pic taken SEMA?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)