Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 77
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 77
2008 is almost here... is there a Happy New Year stylesheet?

Hope there is one for 7.2
There should be one grin


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Havn't seen one - but if there is one, someone will post a link smile

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 77
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 77
My wish would be for the soft to come with a few pre loaded holiday themes... New Year, Haloween, and a few others...

and that the default theme at ubbdev is made available too :-)
That is one good looking stylesheet!


Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
hehe need a few default stylesheets first
now threads only comes with 2

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I think allen made the ubbdev sheet available at ubbdev...

I have a winter theme that'd trump any christmas theme... It's hard to make Green and Red work together at all, they clash; badly...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
unless you are an Elf wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)