Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Anyone know how to do a query to determine how many users have the right column turned on (or off)?

Thanks.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
This should do it:

SELECT * FROM ubbt_USER_PROFILE WHERE USER_HIDE_RIGHT_COLUMN = "1"

You'll need to adjust the table prefix to match your own.

Actually, that shows you every profile with the right column turned off, are you wanting to count the number or view the profile?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
Thanks, that query worked like a charm.

I am interested in the number, mainly to see how many users aren't going to see an ad in the right column.

P.S. I thought I read that there was a way to save a description of a query command? Was that coming in 7.3? I do see how you can save the actual query, but not a separate description of what it does.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Just hit 'save' under the SQL box within your CP.

Has been there for a while wink

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Yes, the description is coming in 7.3.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
oops - hangs head in shame frown Didn't read the PS properly.

Apologies Mitch /Rick


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)