Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
newbie
newbie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
I finally have threads live, but (again).... I put the replacement 'ultimateubb' files in classic with my url (www.inliners.org/ubbthreads/) but just got a white screen on the website, then I edited my nav path at the site and it comes up fine and works(!!!), however, when I refresh it goes back to a white screen until I hit my nav panel again. At this point I am confident it's just a setting but I don't know which one. Thanks again, Tim

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, did you put the full URL, meaning including the http:// part?

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
newbie
newbie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
Yes, the full URL is there. I also changed the redirect to =0 in the replacement 'ultimatebb.cgi' and now it seems to be working, however the whole forum is extremely slow loading and changing pages. Is there something else I can do to try and speed things up?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)