Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#209466 03/29/2008 10:44 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
I have been looking for a way to send an email to all the members of my forum and havn't found a way to do that. Am I missing something?

DougMM #209468 03/30/2008 12:16 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Do a search for all members in the member manage section of your control panel. Once you get the list there should be a drop down link at the bottom with a choice to email them smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
AllenAyres #209473 03/30/2008 12:44 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
Thank you but I have 26 pages of members that show up, If I hit the Sel button for page 1 and then go to page 2 everyone that was selected on page 1 is gone. How do I select everyone on all the pages?

DougMM #209474 03/30/2008 12:45 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
Sorry I just found out how to do it.

DougMM #209476 03/30/2008 12:46 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
That's ok, I missed it the first time too smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)