Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#211737 05/11/2008 9:51 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
ok I have a test web server installed at home (apache 2 on ubuntu linux box) ubbthrads 7.3
I do all my testing of ubbthreads on it before upgrading the live site

one thing I found is the embedded video like youtube
will just show a white box , if I check the site with a windows box it shows nothing no embedded video , youtube video .
I'm thinking it might just be something I need to config with the web server if so what ?

thanks in advance


Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 50
oh heck never mind server is fine .
I can view embedded videos

seems I just can't get the new youtube video link thing to work on threads

funny I can choose to embed video using html just fine but not the new video:youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/video]
on my 7.3 install


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)