Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#212533 05/16/2008 9:31 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
Hello all, I'm new to the forum here. I've been a member of many forums over the years and my absolute favorite is UBB. Problem is, the main forum that I am a member of has switched softwares so many times it's pathetic. It's a local outdoor forum and the only reason we all stay there is because it's the only site for us to communicate on. I would absolutely love to start up a UBB forum and keep it updated/maintained for everyone to enjoy and stick with the same software so every 6 months you're don't log onto a different look. So, my question is, is there any place where I can go to "learn" a little bit about changing the colors on these forums, adding logos, etc.? I pretty much only need a logo across the top and maybe tweak the colors a bit. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by carolinasoutdoor; 05/16/2008 9:33 PM. Reason: spelling

www.carolinasoutdoor.com
Hunting and Fishing the Carolinas
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Welcome smile

You can start with the administrator's guide in the documentation link in the upper left of every page here. The install guide should have some information for that too. Ask when you have more questions, there's a good bit to learn.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)