Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hi,

Quick question for all you coders out there wink

I need to produce a document on improving web design to increase speed and the ease of viewing for clients for various websites.

Does anyone have any tips for improving the efficiency of the code?

What should the best commercial web sites have for their clients benefits?

A lot of this, I guess could improve threads sites (outside of the forum software), so any responses may help others.

Many thanks


Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
http://developer.yahoo.com/performance/

good start on performance wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)