Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 34
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 34
During the import of the data from UBB.classic into UBB.threads beta 2, I saw some errors printed in the browser while processing the data.
I can't recall exactly in what step it was but some where in the beginning when it is converting the topics, or something like that.

I was however not able to see what the error was.

Are the import output logged somewhere?

Could it be possible to print the browser output into a log file so that it is possible to check for errors afterwards?

Last edited by Rick; 08/30/2006 8:45 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
There is an error that occurs early in the process if you do not have the Calendar Hack installed, but it can be safely ignored.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 34
newbie
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 34
I don't have that hack installed, so that is most probably what I saw, thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)