|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
I have shifted all the data to my new server and having problems getting the forum to work. I am getting this error message:
Fatal Error: UBB requires PHP 4.3.0 or higher. Your PHP version: 4.3.11
Forum Version Ubb 7.3.1 Mysql version 5.0 PHP version 4.3.11
Could anyone help?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
hmm, looks like the version is ok. I don't see why it fails, but you could just disable the php version check for now. in ubbthreads.php find: if(!version_compare(phpversion(), "4.3.0", ">=")) {
print "<b>Fatal Error:</b> UBB requires PHP 4.3.0 or higher. Your PHP version: ";
print phpversion();
exit;
}
Just remove this section to disable the check.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
I have set all the file permissions on the new server but do I need to run the install file on the server as I am getting this message: No input file specified.
I have had to change from windows server to linux server (as the windows server was causing the php problem) and the above message is the one that I am getting at present.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
If you're getting the "No input file specified" message, then more than likely Search Engine Friendly URLs are enabled in the config file, but PHP on the new server isn't populating the PATH_INFO field.
You should turn off search engine friendly URLs to test.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
Rick,
I am new to this and don't really understand what you are talking about.
Can you please explain in more detail as I have had a look at the config.inc.php file and unable to see where the freindly URLs that you are talking about to reset.
I am getting really desperate as the forum has been down for 5 days now and my members will start to get the shits with me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
Sirdude,
I am trying to find the file to change as I am unable open the forum at this time.
Can you tell me where and what file to change please.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
includes/config.inc.php search for 'SEARCH_FRIENDLY_URLS' => '1', change the 1 to a 0 search for 'SEARCH_FRIENDLY_HTML_EXT' => '1', change 1 to a 0 (it might already be a 0) or... you can go to http://yoursite.com/forums/admin (assumes your forums are in the 'forums' directory), login and edit things. the admin cpanel doesn't get involved with spider friendlies, so it can be manually just URL'd to 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
Sirdude,
This is the error that I am getting now:
UBB Message We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
Script: /home/content/o/u/t/outdoorking/html/forum/libs/user.inc.php Line#: 445 SQL Error: Table 'vs244146_1.ubbt_USERS' doesn't exist SQL Error #: 1146 Query: SELECT t2.USER_TIME_OFFSET,t2.USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE,t2.USER_TIME_FORMAT, t1.USER_ID, t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME, t1.USER_PASSWORD, t1.USER_SESSION_ID, t1.USER_MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL, t1.USER_IS_BANNED,t1.USER_RULES_ACCEPTED, t1.USER_IS_UNDERAGE, t2.USER_TOTAL_PM, t2.USER_STYLE, t2.USER_HIDE_LEFT_COLUMN,t2.USER_HIDE_RIGHT_COLUMN, t2.USER_LANGUAGE, t2.USER_MOOD, t2.USER_RELATIVE_TIME, t2.USER_TIME_OFFSET,t2.USER_SHOW_ALL_GRAEMLINS, t2.USER_AVATAR, t2.USER_TITLE, t2.USER_CUSTOM_TITLE, t2.USER_NAME_COLOR, t2.USER_SHOW_LEFT_MYSTUFF FROM ubbt_USERS as t1, ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2 WHERE t1.USER_ID = 3 AND t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Did you update your SQL server information after you moved over? It looks like it's looking for the database vs244146_1
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
well, i'd need access to your site now.. that looks a wee bit worse.  i have time, if you want to PM me or we can MSN and i try to talk you thru it 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
Gizmo They did the server change last night and I don't know how to update the SQL server information as I did not do that side of it.
I can login to the server and see the database no problems.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Well, thats to be expected, HOWEVER the information in the config file for the UBB needs to know the name of the database; if they moved the server the server name or database name may be differant; you'll need to make sure it's correct.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
db info was good. problem was moving from Windows to Nix -- table names were all in lower case. changed that.. gotta love scripts  paths in config.inc.php weren't up to snuff and *poof* workie
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
db info was good. problem was moving from Windows to Nix -- table names were all in lower case. changed that.. gotta love scripts  paths in config.inc.php weren't up to snuff and *poof* workie Thanks Sirdude for the help, it is great when people like yourself with the knowledge of ubb threads are about. Really liked the quick response and I am sure I will be getting your help in the future as I am still learning all the doo's and dont's of the forum.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
253
guests, and
121
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|