Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#216577 08/22/2008 2:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
I've done this before and so I'm perplexed as to why my custom island is not showing. I created a custom island and pasted some banner code and I expected it to show between the 1st and 2nd post of a particular forum.

I selected it under "Custom Insert" under Forum Settings. Am I missing something?

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Check your forum permissions for Must view Ad Island

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
I checked that as well and all of the groups are marked "1"

That's what it's supposed to be, right?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
Never mind, I figured it out. I didn't select the particular forum, my bad. I recently moved from an older version that didn't require this extra step. Now I know.

Last edited by harry; 08/22/2008 3:52 PM.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 70
No worries, I figured it out using div tags.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I sometimes find it helps to talk to myself also, Harry wink laugh


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)