Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
B
BB
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
Hi,

I upgraded from 7.0 to 7.4. I notice many settings are disabled by default in this update (e.g. permission to view user profile). When I went to the Control Panel and changed the setting to enable viewing of user profile, I received the following error message:

Script: dositeperms.php
Line#: 85
SQL Error: Column 'CUSTOM_TITLE' specified twice
SQL Error #: 1110
Query: replace into ubbt_SITE_PERMISSIONS (GROUP_ID,SIGNATURE_IMAGES,EXT_INFO,MEMBER_LIST,MEMBER_PROFILES,MAIL_POST,POLL_VOTE,PM_TOTAL,PM_INVITES,CALENDAR_EVENTS,SIGNATURE_LENGTH,REMOTE_AVATARS,STOCK_AVATARS,UPLOAD_AVATARS,CAN_SEE_SHOUTS,CAN_SHOUT,ANNOUNCEMENTS,CAN_SEARCH,SEARCH_THROTTLE,CUSTOM_TITLE,SIGNATURE_IMAGES,EXT_INFO,MEMBER_LIST,MEMBER_PROFILES,MAIL_POST,POLL_VOTE,PM_TOTAL,PM_INVITES,CALENDAR_EVENTS,SIGNATURE_LENGTH,REMOTE_AVATARS,STOCK_AVATARS,UPLOAD_AVATARS,CAN_SEE_SHOUTS,CAN_SHOUT,ANNOUNCEMENTS,CAN_SEARCH,SEARCH_THROTTLE,CUSTOM_TITLE) values (1,'1','1','1','1','1','1','20000','100','1','500','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','20000','100','1','500','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0')

I get the same message while changing other settings.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
B
BB
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
Haven't seen any response to this... No one else has seen this error? Any idea what might be wrong?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It seems like maybe you have the CUSTOM_TITLE duplicated in the ubbt_PERMISSION_LIST table. It builds the update dynamically off of what is in that table.

Probably the easiest thing would be to open up a support ticket with your admin info so I can take a look at that table.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)