|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
Is there a limitation to the max. number of qoutes? I'll qoute myself here to see if it is just my board, but can only do 4 nested qoutes on my board.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
Is there a limitation to the max. number of qoutes? I'll qoute myself here to see if it is just my board, but can only do 4 nested qoutes on my board. test
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
Is there a limitation to the max. number of qoutes? I'll qoute myself here to see if it is just my board, but can only do 4 nested qoutes on my board. test test
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
Is there a limitation to the max. number of qoutes? I'll qoute myself here to see if it is just my board, but can only do 4 nested qoutes on my board. test test test
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
Is there a limitation to the max. number of qoutes? I'll qoute myself here to see if it is just my board, but can only do 4 nested qoutes on my board. test test test test
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 30 |
yep...same issue here. is there a setting for this? i looked all over in the CP, swear I saw one a while back, but can't find it now.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
There is no setting, there's a bug that keeps you from doing any tag more then 4 levels deep.
Since I actually like the quote limit, I've implemented a check on my board that counts the quote level depth, and gives an error. You can find that modification on ubbdev.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
I get a bit tired of people over quoting myself, but if it's really a BUG then I think it should be submitted for fixing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
It's really a bug, [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]bug [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] Same for spoilers, basicly everything that's nested 4 levels deep.
Last edited by blaaskaak; 10/27/2008 3:16 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
381
guests, and
101
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|