Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18
When I go to make updates for my gallery portal island or when I try to update Site Permissions, I receive this error...

Quote
It appears that you have reached an update page without submitting any data.

All of the permissions to the folders on the server are correct. What I missing?

PS The obvious question would be, "Are you sure you are filling everything out?", and the answer would be yes. smile

Last edited by Wordz; 11/07/2008 7:19 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It's a bug in 7.4 to be fixed in 7.4.1; there should be a couple of threads on the issue if you use the search.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18
I used the search but there are no fixes. I checked...

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/u...S_Feeds_Not_Working_Can_.html#Post218484 didn't work for me frown

also this one...
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/218239/Site_Permissions_7_4.html#Post218239

the line everyone keeps speaking about
"<input type="hidden" name="returntab" value="0" />"
is nowhere to be found in the templates that were mentioned. frown

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
File is at templates/default/admin/editgalleryisland.tmpl

Around line 12, you'll see this:

<input type="hidden" name="returntab" value="0" />

Right before that, add this:

<input type="hidden" name="valid_post" value="1" />

Or is you wait till next week just download ver 7.4.1 and upgrade.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)