Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#219054 11/11/2008 10:16 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
1
stranger
stranger
1 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
While I am not "current" I am licensed to run UBBThreads up to a certain version (when my access to updates expired)

Why is it I can not access the members area and be able to D'/L what I am licensed for? Not looking for the latest and greatest but just what I am licesned for.

I need to do a file compare against my site.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
It's been like that forever, at least as far back as 1999 smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Our members area includes all versions, so there is currently no way to provide access to only certain versions. In fact we only keep the latest version available in the members area, along with the last UBB.threads 6.x and UBB.classic versions for upgrade purposes.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)