Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#220250 12/15/2008 5:10 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Hello!

I got strange issues with the 6.5.5.
It seems that nobody could login - me too!
After I enter the details for login it just brings me back to the the welcome screen of the forum without telling that I am logged in..... No error message or something else....

Please help!
Regards

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
I guess the Problem has been solved. All Cookie adjustments had been kicked out of the config..... strange thing....


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)