Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
I recive complains from users with IE8. I dont use it so I cant confirm right now. They say that the text input box of the editor begins to 'jitter' or 'shake' if they enter longer text. One told me that this is a problem with the java script functions used in the text editor.

Can anyone confirm this?


my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8
stranger
stranger
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8
Yes, i can confirm this. I am using IE8 and i have the same jittering and shaking.

bye
Daniel

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 245
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 245
Confirmed. The workaround is to increase the size of the textbox. To do this, of course, you have to use the "Full Reply Screen".


Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I do have this fixed for 7.5.3. It should actually be fixed here now, since I needed to test the fix on this site.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)