Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
Hello,

The Who's Online table (w3t_Online) crashed and is corrupt beyond repair. I was just going to reinstall the table but I don't have a backup of the SQL commands.

Can someone please help? This is an urgent matter.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Can you tell me what version you are currently running? It looks like a 6.x version but will need to know the exact version # to give you the proper create table you'll need.

You "might" be able to get away with just running this sql command:

delete from w3t_Online

Also, I would recommend upgrading at some point since this table is now stored in memory, which gets rid of the problematic crashing issue.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
Hi,

I'm at 6x now that I look at it. I managed to find a create table script and rebuilt the table by hand. Now, the users logged in are listed multiple times. Any way to solve that?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It sounds like you might have used a different createtable for the version you are running. We'd need to know the exact version # to make sure you have the right details for the table creation.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Shame on you Rick for not moving this to the 6.x area.
50 lashes with a wet noodle coming to you soon.



Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
I'm using version 6.5.2.

Thanks in advance.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by Ruben
Shame on you Rick for not moving this to the 6.x area.
Moved


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Ok, so you want:

SQL Query
CREATE TABLE w3t_Online(
O_Username $varchar(64) NOT NULL,
O_Uid $int9 NOT NULL,
O_Last $int9 DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
O_What $varchar(64),
O_Extra $varchar(200),
O_Read $varchar(255),
O_Type $varchar(1) NOT NULL,
O_Board VARCHAR(100),
UNIQUE Oindx1 (O_Username), 
INDEX Oindx2 (O_Last), 
INDEX type_index(O_Type)
)


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)