|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1
Old Hand
|
|
Old Hand
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1 |
ok.. mods have the little M image, admins have the A, and under group settings you can upload custom images for various groups
I created a new image and assigned it to a group, but it never shows up? I tried 3 or 4 new different images... nothing.
am I doing something wrong or does this just not work?
"No matter where you go, there you are." "If you can't do something smart, Do something right" "There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Here is what is needed. The user will need to select the image to use from their profile in the MYStuff menu. It does not automatically change everyone's image. The problem with this new feature is the software does not know what image to use when a user is in multiple groups or which one not to use.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1
Old Hand
|
|
Old Hand
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1 |
"No matter where you go, there you are." "If you can't do something smart, Do something right" "There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
The default images for admins and mods work in auto mode but not the custom ones.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1
Old Hand
|
|
Old Hand
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755 Likes: 1 |
that should be an option under the admin screen where I can edit someone, to set that image, so I don't have to log in as them, change it, log out, log in as admin, become the next person... rinse and repeat ad infinum.
"No matter where you go, there you are." "If you can't do something smart, Do something right" "There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Yea I agree. And I believe Rick is aware. I just don't know if he found a fix yet. Like I said the issue is when a member is in multiple groups. Regardless if they currently are not. The option was not designed to be adaptive enough to pick which image to use on the initial release. So maybe future releases will overcome that hurdle.
I am sure there is a mysql query that could be used but I am not comfortable on how to go about it.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|