|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
I've looked at previous posts about this and it appears I'm configuring it correctly, the box shows up, but the ads do not. I've tried placing the ads in the header and footer and they don't show there either. Am I missing something critical here?
Thanks
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
Never mind, patience is a virtue I guess as they just popped in and look fine.
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Yea they take time to populate. Same is true if the change the ad types it takes at least 10 minutes for ad rules to take.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
It also kicks in if you change the name of the box. I had to rename it after I was sure it was working and got the blank box again until it repopulated after about 10 minutes.
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
You'll find that clearing the cache will generally cease any wait times when editing templates or portal boxes.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 391 |
Sounds reasonable. But, it's all running well now.
Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral Tombstone, AZ
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
176
guests, and
163
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|