Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Been playing with classic lately and I get this error:
"Infopop Copyright Type: You did not enter a value for this field " in the control panel.
I know this was a bug but all reference here is to a classic link and I guess the redirect scripts are not working anymore here.
Every time I try to open a reference post such as
https://www.ubbcentral.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/8/951.html
I get a error
Accelerator Error:
I was unable to locate my variables file. Please submit the Primary Settings page in your UBB.classic control panel.
Can someone provide the threads link to the post?

Okay I finally found a post at:
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/113948/

Last edited by Ruben; 08/15/2009 5:39 PM.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Got it fixed, eh?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
yes, It just took a while to find the actual fix in a post that did not direct me to a classic url.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)