Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#228663 08/25/2009 8:40 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 29
R
newbie
newbie
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 29
Yesterday my gallery worked fine but today when I click the browse button (to add pictures) I receive this response

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
It looks as if your file attachment size exceeded the max size of 100 Bytes.


I never get to even browse for the picture this error happens the moment I click the browse button.

Also under forum settings I have entered 100 for max file size thinking I could upload a 100M size picture or video.
ref;If this forum is a gallery forum, this setting dictates how large each image may be. Max size set in php.ini is 100M, so you may not exceed this size.

Obviously entering 100 only permits 100 bytes, so it says. Maybe I have changed a setting creating the problem but I don't know what it could be.

Thanks in advance
Jay

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 29
R
newbie
newbie
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 29
DUH

I figured it out.

Thanks
Jay

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Lol I'd like to point out that 100bytes is pretty small...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Did you just change the settings then?


We Buy Homes In The Fox Valley Area
http://www.foxvalleypropertysolutions.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)