Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#230260 10/24/2009 9:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Z
stranger
stranger
Z Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Greetings

I use version 6.5, but during installation of a forum I had a problem. I have filled all fields (db name, db user, db password, etc.) but when I have pressed on creating tables, I had a following error:

Creating the tables...
We cannot proceed.

Script: D:\WebServer\www\ubbthreads\ubbt.inc.php
Line#: 1565
SQL Error: Table 'mysql.w3t_users' doesn't exist
SQL Error #: 1146
Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = ''

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.


What can cause this error, what I do not so?

I thank

zetatalk #230264 10/25/2009 10:54 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
In that version, this would happen if it can't find some of the files or folders. It wouldn't die properly. First thing I'd do is make sure that you have all of the files uploaded, specifically the language folders.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)