Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
I have an odd problem. It seems vaguely familiar to me but I don't remember if I'm just sleepy smile

I have dates set to be MM/DD/YYYY across my forum. I also have them set that way in my profile. So they should be that way everywhere.

They do seem to be that way everywhere except on the channel level, where it shows all forums within a channel. So for example here -

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=4

Do you guys see the dates in there as DD/MM/YYYY? If so, why is it doing that? I can't see where it would be changed just on that one page?


Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I'm seeing it in the MM/DD/YYYY format:

(Cetan) - 10/15/09 03:48 PM

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
That's odd, when I look at that page I see

Re: Jake
(Cetan) - 15/10/09 03:48 PM

OK even odder I just went into my profile - which I'd checked before - and it was set to 05/11/09 which I definitely wouldn't have set it.

I remember this happening before and I don't remember how it did. I'll try to look through my notes later on.

But I seem to be set for now.




Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)