Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 215
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 215
I'd suggest Facebook-Connect integration in the new release .

With facebook connect , one can connect his account to Facebook account.
And when he makes a post , all his facebook friends will be notified .

This will be a great way to promote his post (and site flow).

API : (in PHP)
http://developers.facebook.com/connect.php
http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Connect/Authentication_and_Authorization
http://www.goldsteintech.com/facebook_connect/tutorial.php


English is not my native language. I try my best to express my thought precisely. I hope you understand what I mean. If any misunderstanding results from culture gaps, I apologize first.
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
Sirdude likes this.. [Linked Image] (facebook lingo) laugh

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755
Likes: 1
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 755
Likes: 1
I was thinking the same thing with twitter,
it would be cool to have something where you can have a checkbox when making a post that you could tick that would automatically post to twitter and/or facebook. doesn't have to post the whole thing, just a synopsis and a link, kinda like when you have facebook and twitter linked, the way it posts that way?
am I making sense?
do you understand the words that are coming out of my fingers?!
lol... sorry,, tired.


"No matter where you go, there you are."
"If you can't do something smart, Do something right"
"There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't"
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
i was thinking of how it works in wordpress.. there is a plugin called "Life Stream"

Linky Poo™

it's kinda neat smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)