Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
In my LisaShea forums -

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

I have a lot of people who love parakeets and hang out in the parakeet forums. In another area, I have a "religious research" forum. The discussions in this forum can upset Christians.

I have some parakeet lovers who adore the parakeet forum but who do NOT want to see the threads about the religious research forum showing up in their right hand bar. Seeing those titles really upset them.

Can we think about a setting where a given person can choose to hide an entire forum area from their views?


Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
LOL hey I just noticed that I'm featured smile


Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)