Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#234914 02/16/2010 11:05 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
Very new German Shepherd Dog board, just announced on 2/10/10.

www.germanshepherdhome.net

Nothing fancy, just the stock style for now. But members are happy with that.

Thanks for taking a peek

Val

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
Looks well organized and snappy too! smile

SD #235201 02/27/2010 12:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
That is a nice looking board. Shepards are great dogs but I am kind of partial to the Doberman myself.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 91
Thanks we are getting there. Several things I want to do yet.

There are several Breeds I like but GSD's are my favorite. I like several working breed dogs, very few small dogs. If they are the small breed they have to be from the working variety. I had two great Doxies when I was growing up. The Doxies were bred in Germany to hunt (burrow) for an animal similar to the North American Badger, but it is hard to find a good line that they haven't messed up. Proper bred Doxies are a big working dog in a small body.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)