Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
General
Off Topic
I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
#
236648
05/05/2010
5:59 PM
Joined:
Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Lutz,FL
Ruben
Ruben
Joined:
Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Lutz,FL
Since Rick changed his avatar. I still look for the cigar to find his posts.
I guess I just need to get used to it.
Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
Ruben
#
236649
05/05/2010
7:18 PM
Joined:
Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Pennsylvania
JAISP
Veteran
JAISP
Veteran
Joined:
Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Pennsylvania
Perhaps the raven should have a cigar.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
JAISP
#
236662
05/06/2010
2:08 PM
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Winter Haven, Florida
H
Harold
Addict
Harold
Addict
H
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Winter Haven, Florida
Rick in red has always been enough for me.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
Harold
#
236666
05/06/2010
2:27 PM
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Aberdeen, WA
R
Rick
Former Developer
Rick
Former Developer
R
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Aberdeen, WA
Originally Posted by Harold
Rick in red has always been enough for me.
How'd you know what color underwear I have on?
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
Rick
#
236667
05/06/2010
2:36 PM
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Winter Haven, Florida
H
Harold
Addict
Harold
Addict
H
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Winter Haven, Florida
I have special powers. But let's try to keep that a secret.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
Rick
#
236675
05/06/2010
7:13 PM
Joined:
Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
driv
Pooh-Bah
driv
Pooh-Bah
D
Joined:
Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by Rick
Originally Posted by Harold
Rick in red has always been enough for me.
How'd you know what color underwear I have on?
Shudder....!
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Re: I miss the cigar smoking smilie face.
driv
#
236678
05/06/2010
7:45 PM
Joined:
Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SoCal, USA
SD
Former Developer
SD
Former Developer
Joined:
Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SoCal, USA
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Print Thread
Switch to Threaded Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
News and Releases
Announcements
Changelog Discussions
Release Notes/Changelogs
Pre-Sales Questions
UBB.threads
Version 7/8 Support
Installation and Upgrade Support
Importer Support
Bug Reports
Fixed Bugs
Non Bugs
Resources and Customizing
How Do I?
Tutorials and Guides
Admin Zone
Style Packs
Language Packs
General
Suggestions and Feedback
Community Spotlight
Success Stories
Off Topic
Testing Forums
Test Forum
Subforum 1
Subforum 2
Moderated Test Forum
Photo Gallery
UBB.threads 6
Version 6 Support
Version 6 Bug Reports
UBB.classic
UBB.classic 6 Support
UBB.classic 5 Support
[Archived] UBB.classic News
[Archived] UBB.classic Bugs
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
View Profile
Private Message
Website
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)