Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#237211 06/04/2010 8:10 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
I cannot log into the member area. It says I am not registered here which I am. What do I do? Rick just sent me the license info but like I said it will not let me in.

Last edited by elijahone; 06/04/2010 8:11 PM.
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
Well after spending half the night getting into the members area I finally get to the install script and get this when I run it:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I CHMOD everything I was suppose to.

Last edited by elijahone; 06/04/2010 10:07 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Should be working for you now. Our servers are running suPHP so the permission changes aren't needed and in fact led to the issue.

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 84
Thanks Rick..I know I doubled checked and re-checked...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)